20050918

A HEAD START

I woke up surprisingly earlier than usual this sunday morning [7:30]. I went downstairs, saw my sisters still sleeping, and assumed that my parents are still in church. I took some cream-O from the kitchen first before going in front of the computer. And while Piya's CD was spinning, I resumed working on my maximo review. And also, hoping to get started on other tasks from my to-do list by the end of the day.

I'll just see which things I'll accomplish and update this entry later.

[edit edit edit 2:52 am (monday)]

Haha. I'm so hyped that I accomplished my three target tasks this sunday. I wrapped up my Maxi review before lunch. Then researched and e-mailed my Sin City / Frank Miller report to my groupmate. After that, at around 7 pm, I started to edit graphics and do the layout of durian flavored babolgam. Amazingly, I finished a decent output before midnight. Still, I was not satisfied with that intro page so I tried to fix it. But suddenly the site refused to load, and i assumed that the host was down so i just have to try fixing it again monday night.

I'm now done with only 1/4 of my requirements for the rest of the sem. Deadlines are still waiting for me in the next two weeks. Thanks to Bogart, Panpil project is moved to Oct 3, giving our group enough extension to work on the website. Art Stud1 final group project bothers me though. I'm not quite interested working with those groupmates of mine. Plus, the take home exam. Tsk.

As for Film subjects, I do need the Sun in the coming days so that I could shoot for better photos for my Final PortFolio. Honestly, I want to satisfy/impress Ma'am Anne and show her that I understood what she has been telling me about my philosophy and visual style in my photographs. I also have a final paper and take home exam to pass next week for Baumgaertel's class. And I wish, IMDB can post my review for bonus points.

While in Econ, damn! , I still have to sign attendance in the lectures / discussions eventhough the last long exam was already over. Please, I don't want to take the Finals so please let The Force mark my exam passed. And another please, i hope she won't count absences.

Forget fencing. I think the masks caused the weird allergies / pimples on my right jaw. Kill!

By the way, I treated myself a load of twin popsies and a bottle of beer for finishing the maxi review, report, and intro page. Haha. Loser.

And do you think I forgot you?! Haha. I'll talk about you on the next entry.
Wahahahhahahahaa.


***Congrats UP PEP SQUAD. Kelan na tayo gagawa ng ating
Kepi [arrow down] plakards mga kaibigan? Wahahhahahaha.

[''']

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home