20050131

THE WEEKEND SPECIAL

friday

Friday was supposedly our last day with Ann, Ming-ki, Nas, Sam and Sion. After our classes, Rusan and I went to Balay Kalinaw to pick them up for our picnic in Sunken Garden. But when we got there [late], Nas told us that they want us to just stay with them in their room for the rest of the day.

They prepared a Korean Noodle dish for us. So we tried it. Actually, it was too spicy that only me and Steph enjoyed eating it [while Rusan and the others were looking for some Filipino food]. They gave each of us 1000 Won. Then we gave each of them a small Buri Box with a miniature Jeepney and a scroll [with messages and pictures] inside. There's almost no reaction when we gave them the gifts. But what was funny was when Ann started to cry. And she was really crying! She was indeed touched. Then the others
came back with Joyce who was also already crying [because of what happened to her car]. We all left Balay Kalinaw at 5:30 then we walked with them to CHE for their last Dinner Party.

We left Rusan and the Koreans at CHE and the rest of us went back to Sunken Garden for Destino3. After a couple of hours, Rusan came back to Sunken Garden with the Koreans. We spent about 30 minutes in Sunken watching the stars and the big moon, and listening to the music. Then they decided to go back to Balay Kalinaw.

In Balay Kalinaw, Nas said that they want to see us before they leave the next morning. So we decided to meet the next day.

But we decided to stay in Sunken first for the rest of the night. I went back to Sunken with Jozelle and Derek, where we waited for Joyce. The four of us were already freezing on the grass while we were talking about quantum physics, infinite universes, white noises, existentialism, and what else, Booger! It was indeed a very intellectual discussion. Haha. We finished the screening of City of Angels then we went home at around 11:30.

saturday

At around 8:00 am , Jozelle, Derek, Val, Steph and me met at the lobby of Balay. Then we went to the lobby of the other building to hang-out with the Koreans. Rusan and Joyce came late. They were supposed to leave Balay at 9 but the professor decided to move it to 10 because the Koreans were still enjoying. Ming-ki gave me a Korean spicy sauce. They also taught us how to play Korean poker [and also gave Rusan their deck] but it was really hard to understand. So we just taught them how to play Bluff. And they actually enjoyed it [especially Nas who seems like a good gambler]. They also gave us a CD which is a compilation of pictures. At around 10, we accompanied them in front of Balay. Then Royce suddenly appeared with her camera a la Vivian. So we took more pictures of us. Then we bid goodbye to each other as tears were already coming out of Ann and Sam's eyes. As in tears meeen!! Hehe. Awwwww. Then their bus went off.

Then I took another picture of our team [but with the two ******! Haha.]

After a very dramatic farewell, we went to Shopping Center for Rusan's breakfast.
Then we decided to go to Starbucks to study for our Math exams. Then after more than 4 hours of studying [nyaha really huh], we went back to UP to watch Pipo's game.
Then after the game, I headed home.

I tried to study again when I got home, but I was too tired that I already fell asleep in my room holding my Leithold book [nyahaha kidding!]

sunday

I found out that my monitor was busted again. And damnit, I have to finish my report on Socio10 but all my research is in the computer. So I started all over again and researched everything while renting in an internet cafe. Fortunately, I finished early. So I went back home to study more on Math and read the rest of my readings for Panpil19.

monday

Our group in Socio10 was a bit nervous because we haven't prepared enough for our report, but fortunately, Sir Lanuza found our report very comprehensive and interesting. Wow! We thought our report sucks! He even said that we were the first group to make a clear connection between our topics. WOw. AYus!

Next came our 2nd Long exam in Math17. It was easy. But it's me who sucks in math. Waaah! My highest possible score would be 35 [that's according to me]. But probably, I'll fail this time! Waaah...

Actually, I missed the afternoons with the Koreans. Awww.
Nothing special happened today.

Hmmm. Edit. Except for the Tsil-Tsil-Bang Waaah Games! Wow! COol!

[IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH. HAHA. THIS POST SUCKS! HEHEH. Just ignore typo errors. Hehe]

[this post is written in english, so that if in any case my korean friends visit my blog, they'll understand at least one entry. haha]

1 Comments:

Blogger Karina said...

ahww.. inggit ako sa mga ginawa nyo... (w/ the koreans)...sayang. parang ansaya.. sana andun ako... sana na-meet ko din ung koreans. nakakaasar. inggit ako talaga... hmp! ehehe... pano nyo ba na-meet ung mga un? ehehe..

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home