20051020

STORIES

i'm not sure what they call it, infatuation i guess. hahaha. i can do those things, pag kinarir ko, aabot din sa ganun. wrong timing lang talaga siguro. kasi.

I found a line and then it grew/I found myself still thinking of you/I felt so empty and now I'm fine/But it's still burning when will you be mine/Too much of the same stories in our lives/I think it's time to change, don't you?/(I think it's time for us to walk away from here)/Stories in our lives, we keep them all inside


[edit.edit]
dahil ako ay may sintomas na ng dyslexia, ayan edited na ang chicken. patawarin ako.

at dahil nakalimutan kong banggitin, acknowledgements nga pala kay kz otarra para sa mga kuha at sa kanyang titser sa panlilibre upang mabentahose ang shadows ng blinds. hahahah.

[bat kaya mahilig ang trapt sa mga dingding?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home