20051015

DONATELLO


I'm planning to transfer/move into a more private blog probably under a pinoy blog host. Next step would be designing the website and closing down this blog. yey!

---------

I downloaded The Care's Chandeliers. Gel was right, PBB's theme song really sounded like a ripped off from this one. Hahaha. The artist was good though. Even the vocalist sounded like Mcoy. For a second, I thought Mcoy must have played with a band called The Care before being the frontman of OnL. Hahahah.

---------

Watching screenings in Future Prospects was cancelled. That made me spend my savings on shirts, sale cds and food again. Then, I promised to buy myself a Pinoy book next week, maybe, Kuwentong Siyudad.

---------

I wish I can attend any screening of local bets in this year's CINEMANILA.
To Manila then.

---------

The official sembreak finally. Starting tomorrow, sembreak updates will be posted not here but in wavelengths. Para masaya.

[teleport]

3 Comments:

Blogger Ria Verdolaga said...

well at least it was not really OnL who ripped that band since the song wasn't written by OnL.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Kepi said...

the lyrics wee not written by OnL , and the arrangement they made was way below the 7 note rule naman daw, kaya mukhang closed case for plagiarism na daw. buti naman. gusto ko ang OnL e. hehe

9:41 PM  
Blogger Ria Verdolaga said...

ako rin eh, i really like OnL. hehe. anyway i think everyone just made a big fuss about that because PBB is now very popular, and so is OnL. kung tutuusin, meron namang ibang songs yung OnL na katunog rin ng iba pang mga mas naunang kanta, lalo na beatles songs (duh malamang lang. hehe).

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home